« All Events
Lakefront Festival of the Arts
June 16, 2017 to June 18, 2017
2017 EVENT INFO:
DATES & HOURS
- Friday, June 16, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- MAM After Dark, from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday, June 17, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, June 18, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lakefront Festival of Art is held on the grounds of the Milwaukee Art Museum (700 North Art Museum Drive)
- Official Festival Parking click for map
- Festival parking is available for $10 at the following Summerfest SP+ lots: G, H, M, P.
A complimentary shuttle will run between the lots and festival gate about every 10 minutes.
- *Pick up locations: Summerfest South Entrance, Summerfest Main Entrance, LFOA South Entrance (look for LFOA branded “Shuttle Pick Up” Signs)
- The shuttle runs 2 hours prior to the festival and 1 hour after festival close each day.
- Bike parking is always free on the festival grounds near the south entrance!
- Street parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and fees may apply. Please observe all city of Milwaukee parking signs in areas surrounding the festival.
- For over fifty years, the Lakefront Festival of Art has been bringing art to life on Milwaukee’s lakefront. Started in 1963, this three-day fund-raising event has evolved from a gathering of a handful of artists to a vibrant, exciting, and wide-ranging festival with something for everyone. With close to 30,000 attendees and over 170 jury-selected artists from across the nation, the Lakefront Festival of Art is a fun-filled destination with art, food, music, and activities for the whole family. What you find here may surprise you.
- Named one of the top twenty art festivals in the country, the Lakefront Festival of Art is a showcase of paintings, ceramics, fiber, metalwork, jewelry, and more, all available in a broad range of prices.