Fun & Different Date Night Ideas!
Hey parents – you deserve a night off! Need inspiration for something new and fun to do with your sweetie? We’ve rounded up some local activities that you are both sure to enjoy.
- Get artistic and paint pottery together! Creative License in Hartford offers lots of fun events you both will love. See their full calendar here.
- Enjoy dinner and a movie in historic downtown Cedarburg. Movies at the Rivoli are always just $3.50! See what’s playing now here.
- Have a wine tasting at Apple Works Winery in Germantown. Open Thursdays – Sundays, year round.
- Get away from the chaos and enjoy a few brews at the Fermentorium in Cedarburg. Challenge each other with a board game from their game closet — and order your favorite take-out to bring inside!
- Play trivia! Many local bars and pubs offer trivia every night of the week. Find a location near you.
- Create your own wine at Vines To Cellar – a do-it-yourself winery in Port Washington!
- Take a cooking class together! Sur La Table (at Bayshore Town Center) offers a variety of couples classes for you to enjoy.
- Have a memorable evening at Melting Pot – a fine dining Fondue Restaurant in Brookfield and Appleton.
(Reservations required – book here)
Looking for a more low-key evening? Enjoy dessert fondue and drinks at the bar!
- Throw an axe together! Lumber Axe is the newest craze to hit metro-Milwaukee, with escape rooms, craft beer, and Axe Throwing rooms! Don’t know how? No worries, their “Axe-perts” will guide you!
- Make your heart race with Go Karts at Veloce Indoor Speedway in Waukesha!
- Eat your way around the city with Milwaukee Food & City Tours. These are so much fun! Tours include: pizza bus tour, tacos & tequila tour, craft breweries and cocktails tour, and a Pre-Prohibition Historic Bar Tour!
Have another idea to share? Let us know!