Save The Date: Easter Egg Hunt and Art Making at MOWA
Spring is almost here and we are so thrilled to partner with the Museum of Wisconsin Art in West Bend for a fun and free (with membership) Easter Egg Hunt and Art Making!
Children are invited to go on an Art Quest through the beautiful MOWA galleries to hunt for artwork and Easter eggs. After collecting eggs, get creative in the atrium and make art with the Easter Bunny himself!
Don’t Miss It!
Stay up-to-date on the latest event information by visiting the Facebook event page here.
- The egg hunt is anytime from 10:00–1:00.
- When you arrive, please check in at the front desk. If you aren’t a MOWA member, sign up upon arrival (more info below).
- Your child will receive an egg hunt sheet to guide them through the galleries.
- The Easter Bunny will be visiting for a special photo opportunity! Don’t forget your camera to capture this special memory.
- After the egg hunt, join us to make Easter related art projects, including basket making and painting!
- The Busy Kids Team will be there, so make sure to stop by our table to say hi and make your own snap bracelet.
We’ll also have some fun prizes!
Event Location: Museum of Wisconsin Art, 205 Veterans Avenue, West Bend, WI 53095
This MOWA event is hosted in partnership with Washington County Busy Kids and is sponsored by Meijer.
For more details, click here.
COST / MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
This event is FREE to all MOWA members.
Not a member?
No problem, signing up is easy and affordable. We suggest the Three+ Level Membership (best value and tax deductible) for $50. This gives you unlimited free access for up to four adults (bring your friends and family) and unlimited children under age 17 for the entire year! Three+ members also receive 10% off on all items purchased from the MOWA shop.
Did You Know?
MOWA hosts events throughout the year, and many are family-friendly! (Don’t miss Art & Chalk Fest this summer!)
- Mini Masters (infants to age 5)
- Studio Saturdays (for the kids)
- Opening Parties
- Special Adult Programs
- And More!
To learn more, visit http://wisconsinart.org/support/membership.aspx.
The Museum of Wisconsin Art (MOWA) is located in West Bend and explores the art and culture of Wisconsin. Founded in 1961, MOWA is one of the top museums of regional art in the United States, with over 5,000 works of contemporary and historic art by more than 350 artists. Through rotating exhibitions and educational programs, MOWA provides an innovative forum for the culturally engaged.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Although we receive compensation for partnerships and advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and/or experiences on the topics or products we share. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely our own.
– Shannon & Stephanie, Team Busy Kids