12 Ways To Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day With Kids!
Looking for a festive way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Here’s a fun list of activities you can do with kids young and old!
1. Head downtown Milwaukee to celebrate a little early! The 52nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade is on March 10th at Noon!
2. Start your day off with these festive green pancakes.
3. Have a coloring party. Find a cute free Shamrock Coloring Page printable here!
4. Create this cute Leprechaun with Puffy Paint.
5. Your kids will love this sensory foam coin dig!
6. Create a rainbow in a jar. This is so cool!
7. Head over to YouTube and teach yourself how to Irish Dance!
8. Enjoy the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Erin (Saturday, March 17 at 11am).
Come early, this is a popular parade!
9. Have fun in the kitchen creating a sweet treat!
10. Head to Fond du Lac for their St. Patrick’s Day Parade! Saturday, March 17th at 3:00 PM.
11. Enjoy a family St. Patty’s Day scavenger hunt. Find a free printable here.
12. End your day with a family friendly Irish movie! Here’s a list to choose from.
How are you celebrating? Let us know in the comments below!