25 Things To Do This Holiday Season
The holiday season in Washington County comes around just once a year, and parents everywhere are looking for ways to make lasting memories with their kids and families. We’ve put together a list to help you do just that!
How many can you check off before the end of 2017?
1. Drive through a spectacular light show in West Bend.
2. Visit Santa in his workshop in Cedarburg!
3. Take a festive drive through this local zoo.
4. Decorate cookies, make art work and visit Santa at this local art museum.
5. Pretend you’re at “Rockefeller Center” and go ice skating at Regner Park.
6. Channel your inner Griswold and cut down your own tree at a nearby Christmas tree farm.
7. Everybody loves a Winter parade!
8. Welcome the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train, listen to live music and enjoy the light show!
9. Find the perfect gift at this holiday market.
10. Cozy up on a winter wonderland carriage ride.
11. Take in a holiday concert here.
12. Or enjoy the Nutcracker here.
13. Check out a Christmas Craft Fair to Remember.
14. Get your kids outdoors during winter break here.
15. Give Santa a jingle and let him know what’s on your Christmas list!
16. Attend this special live nativity in Menomonee Falls. (Check back for dates)
17. Take in the new Star Wars movie in theaters December 15.
18. Lift your voice and sing along (or just listen) at one of these holiday concerts.
19. Make a Christmas craft with your littles on a chilly afternoon.
20. Take a stroll down Candy Cane Lane.
21. Discover that giving is better than receiving.
22. Write a letter to Santa (and get one back!)
23. Enjoy Christmas Around the World at this Children’s Museum.
24. Set your recorder to watch these great Christmas flicks.
25. Elf youself…seriously. This gets us every year.
We hope you have a wonderful and memorable holiday season!
– Shannon & Stephanie