10 Fun Ideas for Kids on St. Patrick’s Day!
Looking for a festive way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this weekend? Here’s a fun list of activities you can do with kids young and old!
1. Start your day off with these festive green pancakes.
2. Have a coloring party. Find a FREE Shamrock Coloring Page printable here!
3. Create this cute Leprechaun with Puffy Paint.
4. Your kids will love this sensory coin dig!
5. Create a rainbow in a jar. This is so cool!
6. Head over to YouTube and teach yourself how to Irish Dance!
7. Enjoy the St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Erin (Friday @ 11am). Come early!
8. Have fun in the kitchen creating a sweet treat! Green chocolate chip cookies anyone?
9. Enjoy a family fun St. Patty’s Day scavenger hunt. Find a free printable here.
10. End your day with a family friendly Irish movie! Here’s a list to choose from.
How are you celebrating? Let us know in the comments below!